Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memories: Incubus - Drive




This was the first track that I heard from Incubus. I actually saw the video on TV and instantly fell in love with the track. Everytime I hear it, it reminds me of my first big love and how we had the track on repeat for hours while just chillin' in my room.

Yeah, I had a good time with Stephanie, and I like to watch this video/listen to the track and just remember the time we had together.

Basically, I think this is what music should be about...it should help you to remember certain things or moments that happened in your life...this is one of the few tracks that does that for me...it'll always be there for me to remember the time that I had with Steph.

Thanks Incubus!

2 comments:

Oloni said...

Aww steph sounds cool. I dont like when songs remind me of my ex's makes me grind my teeth sometimes laugh. . Im happy thin brings good memories for you though sean :)

Anonymous said...

Man I know exactly what you mean. I am the type of person who moves on quickly and leaves the past as is and don't look back. That's why I forget a lot of things that has happened in the past. This is also why music is such a big part of my life. When I listen to my favourite songs of the past, I remember those experiences that went along with the music. All my feelings, thoughts, and state of mind comes rushing back with the corresponding song or album. That is why we have favourites. The experience that is in sync with song makes it that much more memorable.

I am glad that you made this post. To be honest, I have never met anyone who shared this connection between life and music.

There is no life without music.